Monday 13 March 2017

List of 10 Vivid Memories


1. I remember falling off my bike and spraining my fingers and swearing a bit!

2. I remember going to the farm for the first time and learning how to move the Linear and the rotor runner.

3. I remember going to school for the first time! :(

4. I remember going for my first ride in a tractor.

5. I remember going fishing for the first time!

6. I remember getting my first fishing rod!

7. I remember Dan Carter signing my Dan Carter statue!

8. I remember going to Franz Josef and Fox Glacier.

9. I remembers going to Okiwi bay for the first time!

10. I remember eating fish and chips in Kaikoura on the beach and a seagull crapping on Sam!

1 comment:

  1. Love your memories! Especially eating fish and chips in Kaikoura on the beach :)

    ReplyDelete