Tuesday 17 October 2017

The Lucky Avocado

Since I was 12 years-old my mum used to by me lotto tickets, and now I have an obsessive gambling problem. Now I spend all of my money on them. But my life isn't all bad I have one very loyal friend also he is my only friend steve who is also an orange. Yes I also forgot that I’m bob and I’m an avocado.

On wednesday I was sitting in front of the T.V waiting for the lotto numbers and the numbers were 4, 12, 19, 1, 15, wait what those are my numbers I’ve won, I’VE WON. 40 years of lotto and I have finally won it. This is the best day of my life. So guess what I did I went straight to the lotto store and spend my 2 billion dollars on more lotto tickets. Then I swiftly raced straight home and told steve and he was so excited until I told him what I spent it on then he staggered back inside extremely depressed.

The next morning I woke up I went to Steve’s house but before I could make it their I was versos isley grabed of the bench and was put on the kitchen table. As the human walked towards the toaster I saw Steve in the juicer waiting to have the juice squeezed out of him I think this is the end I shouted to him from across the room and he aggread.



No comments:

Post a Comment